UPDATE: users can now access Printsmart from off campus without logging into VPN first!
Printsmart, the campus networked printing system, migrated to a new software platform on August 11, 2014.
Features of the new and improved Printsmart system:
· See your Prinstmart account balance as soon as you sign in - this value will display on the desktop as long as you are signed in!
· Ability to add value to your Printsmart account from any computing device, using major debit or credit cards, in $5, $10, $20 or $50 increments
· Check your transaction history, including recent and pending print jobs, from any computing device
· Ability to transfer unused account balances to another Printsmart account
· Keep an eye on the environmental impact your personal printing activity is having - check out the new environmental dashboard! How many trees have you saved this term? How many grams of CO2 have you saved? What are your savings in terms of energy consumption?
· Ability to print from any personal computing device, without downloading print drivers - this feature is called "web printing"
· Ability to scan to email from any public copier/printer
· Ability to sign into public photocopiers/printers using your MacID and password, or try logging in by swiping your student card!
Stay tuned for more updates as we roll out the new Printsmart service!
powered by PaperCut Software International Pty. Ltd.